Asset Validation Failed error that occurs when uploading using Xcode 15

Hi, developers

I've been wasting several days with upload failure issues since upgrading to Xcode 15. I would like to ask for advice from those with experience.

I upload the archive using auto signing as usual, but after printing the phrase "Waiting for App Store Connect SPI analysis responses...", the following Asset Validation Failed error occurs.

It seemed like a code signing issue, so I deleted all the certs and recreated them, and tried signing them manually, but none of them worked. I'm going crazy. Please help.

Replies

If you export the app — in Xcode organiser, click Distribute App then follow the Custom > App Store Connect > Export workflow — does that work?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I can't submit to the store with the same problem in XCode 15. Exporting locally generates a .pkg and two .plist and .log files, but due to my inexperience, I don't know how to manually upload these files to Apple Store Connect. In my case it warned me that CFBundleVersion was the reason, so I changed the version and build, but that did not solve the problem.

• Sorry. In my case, As indicated by the error code, the CFBundleVersion value was smaller than the previous value, so I set it to 4.1, which was 4 last time, and it uploaded successfully.

*The previous CFBundleVersion of the build I have published is 1, so I am not sure why it was 4.

Add a Comment

Hi, did u manage to solve this problem?