webauthn associated with domain

hi,

i got an error in xcode when implmenting passkeys [WebAuthn] Request cancelled after error: The operation couldn’t be completed. Application with identifier TEAM_ID.au.myjourneymaker is not associated with domain myjourneymaker.au.a

Replies

Have you set up Associated Domains for your app? This establishes a two-way link between your app and website to verify ownership of both. Passkeys require you to set up the webcredentials association so that the system knows it's safe to offer a specific site's passkeys in a given app.

I am having the same problem. I have set webcredentials in my Associated Domains correctly, as in the JSON and my XCode settings.

I noticed that if I use webcredentials:domain.app?mode=developer it works correctly, tho, but I also can tell that my Associated Domains is set correctly since Deep Linking is working perfectly.

• If it's working with developer mode, then most likely it just hasn't been picked up by Apple's CDN yet. This should happen soon after submitting the app with the updated association to the App Store.

Add a Comment