To migrate apple users from old site to new site.

I have old site with Apple users. Some of users selected hide my email, so that users created private email id in my old site.

I have launch new website and here some old user registered using Apple sign in with same procedure. But I am not sure, these users registered new site with hide my email or not.

I have to migrate old site users and there content on new site, but I am not sure same user selected hide my user or not in my both site.

For Example 1:

User 1 registered on old site with hide my email, so User 1 id created like Email: @privaterelay.appleid.com

User 1 registered on new site with show my email, so User 1 id created like Email: @domainname.com

Now I want to migrate old site users and data to new site. I cheeked email present on new site or not. If email present then I migrated the data. If email not found in new site, then I will create the user on new site and then migrate the data.

But in above example user1 already created account with Hide my email in old site and show my email in new site. So I am not able to recognize user present in new site, so I created a new user entry in new site. That means user1 has created 2 account in new site.

Is anyone know how to handle this issue?

To migrate apple users from old site to new site.

Q