Can't Enroll from Apple Developer App

I can't enroll from the Apple Developer App even when my device is eligible for enrolling. Is it a problem from my Apple ID? Because my Apple ID is new and I want to enroll under the company's email (We used the director's name in the company's Apple ID). I don't know what's wrong and Apple Support hasn't been supporting at all at this matter. The problems:

1. A person from the company tried to log in and enroll from the app but from another country/region than the country/region of the Apple ID. They logged in to the app but can't press the 'Enroll' button even though they have eligible apple device.
  2. The staffs from the country/region of the Apple ID doesn't have any apple device so they can't enroll from the app.
  3. If we use one device at a country/region of the Apple ID to enroll, but in the midst of enrolling, we have to commute to another country/region and continue the enrollment and payment at that other country. Is it okay?

So sorry the question is a long one. We already wasted so much time in this enrolling process and it has taken a toll on us as a company. Hope someone can help answer my question, thank you!

P.S We are an Indonesian company.

Can't Enroll from Apple Developer App

Q