DerivedData acting weird

I am creating a capacitor app. I just added firebase to the project and noticed that after deleting the DerivedData manually in the terminal rm -rf ....../DerivedData and cleaning the build inside the build folder, I am having issues with creating a new DerivedData. This is from sync with the capacitor plugin. I get an error when syncing:

error: Could not delete /Users/sebastianruano/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-gdqaqcstdfdnpmcwgplouxwouxcf/SourcePackages/checkouts/nanopb/build because it was not created by the build system. note: To mark this directory as deletable by the build system, run xattr -w com.apple.xcode.CreatedByBuildSystem true /Users/sebastianruano/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-gdqaqcstdfdnpmcwgplouxwouxcf/SourcePackages/checkouts/nanopb/build when it is created. error: Could not delete /Users/sebastianruano/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-gdqaqcstdfdnpmcwgplouxwouxcf/SourcePackages/checkouts/nanopb/build because it was not created by the build system. note: To mark this directory as deletable by the build system, run xattr -w com.apple.xcode.CreatedByBuildSystem true /Users/sebastianruano/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-gdqaqcstdfdnpmcwgplouxwouxcf/SourcePackages/checkouts/nanopb/build when it is created.

Is it safe to run this command: xattr -w

What do you recommend?

Hi @SebaIncrease . Did you manage to fix this error? I'm having the same issue. Thanks.

DerivedData acting weird

Q