Having some difficulties with signing the App with Certificate

Hello, I am rather new at publishing apps for Iphone and I am facing some difficulties. Maybe someone could point me what I am not understanding.

I am having some issues handling the usage of the Development Certificate . I have created a CSR, supplied it at apple.developer system to get a development certificate. I downloaded such a certificate and installed it. When I try to use it I get this status saying it is not trusted :

The result is this when trying to use it: " /Users/eao/build/dev/aquila_companion.xcodeproj: error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "Apple Development: Tiago DAagostini (GDH9UYDL8A)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'appaquila_companion' from project 'aquila_companion')
"

What am I missing? Where this p12 key should be? And is that related to that image where the Certificate is deemed not trusted?

When I try to use it I get this status saying it is not trusted

I talk about this in Fixing an untrusted code signing certificate.

Still, it sounds like you’re using Xcode in which case it’s probably just easier for you to enable automatic code signing and let Xcode sort everything out for you.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Having some difficulties with signing the App with Certificate

Q