Beyond the visionOS virtual machine

Some functions cannot be tested in the normal state of the visionOS virtual machine, such as hand tracking, and I need to test these functions. Excuse me, in addition to applying for Dev Kit and participating in the laboratory, how can I test these special functions?

Even if we can develop 3D technology, dissemination is all a different matter. Several ethical considerations are required when adopting 3D technology. Apple and other players may have already developed or are currently developing various 3D SW technologies available in Vision Pro (visionOS). However, such 3D technology may not be made available to SW app developers and ultimately will not be made available to consumers, even though it has been or will have been developed.

PlaneAnchor, MeshAnchor, face detection, body contour, body motion, video stream, 3D LiDAR stream, ... are available in iOS/iPadOS. However, only PlaneAnchor and MeshAnchor are currently available for visionOS.

There is a big gap in the consideration of private data protection between iOS/iPadOS and visionOS.

It's an Apple dilemma.

Beyond the visionOS virtual machine

Q