Sign in with Apple - App rejected

Hello,

I have implemented "Sign in with Apple" in my app. After the user sign in the user have to fill some personal details like first name and last name, birthday etc. Unfortunately I didn't know that the first and last name has to be taken over from the users apple account, which the app reviewer told me to implement this feature. Now I did it and it works with a completely new account like expected. But it doesnt work for accounts which already signed in to the app, because apple provides only on the intital sign up the name of the user, which I save in the database afterwards. I told the reviewer that he/she has to reset its account (to revoke the connection to my app) or use a different account because he already signed up for the account, but the review doesn't want to do it, because it has to work without resetting the account. Unfortunatley there is no other solution.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this issue?

Here is the anwer of the reviewer:

"Hello,

Regarding 4.0, Sign in with Apple provides sign-in information and is intended to be a self-contained, all-in-one login system.

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to revise the Sign in with Apple experience in your app to address the issues we identified above.

We look forward to reviewing your resubmitted app.

Best regards,

App Store Review"

Sign in with Apple - App rejected

Q