Embedded webview on app crashing

My Flutter app has a embedded webview I use to render LaTeX using mathjax.

With the recent iOS 17 updates (I believe it started happening with iOS 17.2/17.3) the embedded webview started crashing. This is the only output I'm seeing in the logs:

WebProcessProxy::didClose: (web process 0 crash)
WebProcessProxy::processDidTerminateOrFailedToLaunch: reason=Crash
ProcessAssertion: Failed to acquire RBS Background assertion 'XPCConnectionTerminationWatchdog' for process because PID 0 is invalid
ProcessAssertion::acquireSync Failed to acquire RBS assertion 'XPCConnectionTerminationWatchdog' for process with PID=0, error:
WebPageProxy::processDidTerminate: (pid ), reason=Crash
WebPageProxy::dispatchProcessDidTerminate: reason=Crash
GPUProcessProxy::didClose:
GPUProcessProxy::gpuProcessExited: reason=Crash
WebProcessProxy::gpuProcessExited: reason=Crash
ProcessAssertion::remainingRunTimeInSeconds failed to get handle for process with PID=
Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=2 "Specified target process does not exist" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Specified target process does not exist}>
ProcessAssertion::acquireSync Failed to acquire RBS assertion 'GPUProcess Background Assertion' for process with PID=695, error: Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=2 "Specified target process does not exist" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Specified target process does not exist}

Two potential solutions

1. Learn to code natively on the platform using Objective-C, C, C++ or Swift, where you can access the iOS frameworks directly.
  2. Report your problem to the Google developer forum supporting Flutter SDK, as it is not an Apple product.
Embedded webview on app crashing

Q