Xcode does not provide iOS 17.3 version

I have uploaded my app. My app targeted iOS 17.2 version. In testflight my app rejected due to crash on iOS 17.3 version. But latest Xcode support iOS 17.2 version and I have checked simultaneously for Xcode beta version this Xcode beta version does not provide iOS 17.3 but iOS 17.4 beta version available in Xcode beta version. I have checked Xcode update but not available .

See here for some background on why you shouldn’t expect to find a simulator for every release.

And can you clarify: does your app not crash on 17.4 beta?

Have you locally tested your app in Release build (which is what TestFlight users get) in addition to the usual Debug build you use during the edit/debug cycle?

Have you tested on a real device running 17.3?

Do you have crash reports from TestFlight that shed any light on the cause of the crash?

The same thing happens to me, I tested my app with version 17.2 and 17.4 and it works correctly. But apple reject it because it doesn't work with an Ipad with 17.3, 17.3 which I can't get to use in xcode.

i have also the same issue my xcode 15.2 is only support ios 17.2 but they ask for ios 17.3.1!! I tried to build app with xcode 15.3_beta_3 (ios 17.4) and my application is running well, but the apple store does not accept Beta version. i tried to solve this on thicket but they just say app should run ios 17.3.1 and does not care about what i say... would you help me also?

I'm having the same issue. I mean my app has been rejected but I can not test my app on the same simulator environment because xcode does not allow me to create a simulator which has v17.3 so how can I debug?

Me too.

One more case here, my test device updates automatically to 17.3.1 and I even update to Sonoma thinking that Xcode 15.3 Beta release would support but not just 17.4. Any idea when there is support for 17.3.1 in Xcode official version ?

Same problem here, app reject from store because failing on iPad Air (5th generation) with iOS 17.3.1, working well locally :(

+1 to this thread, we are having the same issue and removing iPad from the supported platforms didn't stop them from still rejecting us. Has anyone found a solution?

Xcode does not provide iOS 17.3 version

Q