No preview when creating new project

Dear all, I'm quite new to Xcode. I'm trying to set up my first project - I'd like to create a macOS and iPad app.

So I'm following the steps in Xcode, but receiving errors. I'm attaching the steps I'm following with the details of what Xcode is giving me as error.

C o

Could you please give me indications on how to solve the issue?

Thanks, Andrea

Accepted Reply

Hello Andrea :)

there seems to be a problem with the certificates. Try to go to the top left corner, click "Xcode", then go to "Settings" and then choose "Accounts". Your Apple-ID should be listed there. Click the button "Download Manual Profiles".

Try to restart Xcode. Maybe it is working then. I hope, this might help.

Replies

Hello Andrea :)

there seems to be a problem with the certificates. Try to go to the top left corner, click "Xcode", then go to "Settings" and then choose "Accounts". Your Apple-ID should be listed there. Click the button "Download Manual Profiles".

Try to restart Xcode. Maybe it is working then. I hope, this might help.

Thanks Timo2303, it worked perfectly. Please tell me how can I close the thread.

Andrea

That's awesome! You don't need to close this thread, it might be a problem for other developers. Then they can see a possible solution too. If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to ask :)