CoreML in playgrounds

How do I add a already made CoreML model into my playground? I tried what people recommended online -- building a test project and get the .mlmodelc file and put that in the playground along with the autogenerated class for the model. However, I keep on getting so many errors.

The errors:

Unexpected duplicate tasks Target 'help' (project 'help') has write command with output /Users/cpulipaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/help-appuguzbduqvojfwkaxtnqkozecv/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/help/Intermediates.noindex/help.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/help.build/adc7818afdf4ae03fd98cdd618954541.sb

Target 'help' (project 'help') has write command with output /Users/cpulipaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/help-appuguzbduqvojfwkaxtnqkozecv/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/help/Intermediates.noindex/help.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/help.build/adc7818afdf4ae03fd98cdd618954541.sb

Unexpected duplicate tasks

Showing Recent Issues Target 'help' (project 'help'): CoreMLModelCompile /Users/cpulipaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/help-appuguzbduqvojfwkaxtnqkozecv/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/help/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/help.app/ /Users/cpulipaka/Desktop/help.swiftpm/Resources/ZooClassifier.mlmodel

Target 'help' (project 'help'): CoreMLModelCompile /Users/cpulipaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/help-appuguzbduqvojfwkaxtnqkozecv/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/help/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/help.app/ /Users/cpulipaka/Desktop/help.swiftpm/Resources/ZooClassifier.mlmodel

ZooClassifier.mlmodel: No predominant language detected. Set COREML_CODEGEN_LANGUAGE to preferred language.

Replies

This has come up a bunch of times. While it’s not really my field, I think that this thread is probably a good place to start.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"