How to achieve license renewal case in safari based on ContentKeyDuration

Dear Apple Engineers, I have downloaded the FairPlay Streaming SDK 4.4 - In which i could able to make use of the fps_safari_hls_example.html file to make a successful playback of fairplay protected content in safari, by pointing our fairplay license server, .m3u8 file & certificate.

Now that, i'm trying to achieve the renewal concept, so i tried to use the fps_safari_hls_key_renewal.html file also setting up the ContentKeyDuration to 20sec in FP license server backend. But client didn't make any subsequent FP license request around when nearing 20th sec or post 20th sec. I wonder if this use case be achieved in safari,

the only extra functionality i could see in renewal html file is below piece of code

await runAndWaitForLicenseRequest(session, keyURI, () => {
     session.update(stringToUInt8Array("renew"))
});

Based on the above piece, i assume that we are making sure that client to aware the when to renew the license. But in my case, there were no FP request is made , in-fact, this piece of code got executed immediate after the 1st FP license request call & protected media continues to play despite setting the ContentKeyDuration to 20sec with LIMITED as contentkeyType .

Could you please suggest on how to achieve the subsequent renewal request from client based on the ContentKeyDuration send in the CKC response using this sample renewal html file..? Is there any tewaks to be made in html file, kindly suggest.