Privacy Third Party SDK

Dears, do we have to expect any alert from Apple during upload to appcenter for new clients in order to be compliant to Third Party SDK and signature? I'm uploading new beta clients every day without any evidence (rather than the Xcode 15 one) Could someone notify if receiving any alert during upload step or can we have any alert during manual review? It's not clear to me if i have to work on it or what.

Thanks

Friend i dont know what's going on exactly, i also expected to receive the warning email soon after upload, but i didnt get any warnings for my app. I do have a friend who got the email though, i think he got it soon after the upload to testflight and it looks something like this:

We noticed one or more issues with a recent submission for TestFlight review for the following app:
•	[redacted]
•	Version 1.3.2
•	Build 81
Although submission for TestFlight review was successful, you may want to correct the following issues in your next submission for TestFlight review. Once you've corrected the issues, upload a new binary to App Store Connect.
ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “PlugIns/blaaaa.appex/blaaaa” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryUserDefaults. While no action is required at this time, starting May 1, 2024, when you upload a new app or app update, you must include a NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes array in your app’s privacy manifest to provide approved reasons for these APIs used by your app’s code. For more details about this policy, including a list of required reason APIs and approved reasons for usage, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files/describing_use_of_required_reason_api

Uploading is not enough to receive this email. You have to submit the new build for review, then you will receive the email with the information about missing API declarations.

Privacy Third Party SDK

Q