Is there a reason why the colors are displayed differently in the mail related to Privacy Manifest?

This is the mail I received from Apple while testing. If you look at it, it shows that there are two items that are problematic.

As you can see, "ITMS-91053: Missing API decimation" shows the same problem in both, but the colors are displayed differently. (Purple, Gray)

There were four problems in the mail I received while testing more, but all of them received the same color.

Is this just a mail error?? Or does the color have a meaning?

Accepted Reply

1. Gmail? Gmail seems to highlight some text in purple to signify that its duplicate text. Possibly from the same message chain, i dont know the exacts on this but its nothing to worry about.
  2. This might come in useful for the XCPrivacy Api issues...

Apple Docs for Privacy Manifest And a Flutter github issue board talking about this issue...

Add a Comment

Replies

1. Gmail? Gmail seems to highlight some text in purple to signify that its duplicate text. Possibly from the same message chain, i dont know the exacts on this but its nothing to worry about.
  2. This might come in useful for the XCPrivacy Api issues...

Apple Docs for Privacy Manifest And a Flutter github issue board talking about this issue...

Add a Comment