Moving two entities at the same time separately with both hands in Vision Pro

I'm developing an app for Apple Vision Pro and have a question about RealityKit. Recently, I attempted to use drag gestures to manipulate two entities, A and B, with my left and right hands respectively. The two entities belong to the same RealityView.

I anticipated that I could move Entity A with my left hand and Entity B with my right hand independently. However, I noticed that the movement of one hand affects both entities simultaneously.

Presumably, DragGesture().onChanged is triggered twice for each entity. In an attempt to properly pair each hand with its corresponding entity, I investigated the platform.manipulatorGroup in the debugger. However, I encountered a compile error when trying to access the platform variable.

Is it feasible to pair each hand with a specific entity and move both objects separately?

Thank you in advance.

Replies

Hello @ChikashiMiyama,

There is no supported way to achieve this functionality, please file an enhancement request using Feedback Assistant.

Excuse me, do you use the. targetedToEntity (entity) method to move two entities separately? I wanted to drag EntityA while also dragging EntityB independently.