WKApplication.openSystemURL(_:) does not work when App starts from WKNotificationScene

I'm making a watchOS app, which has WKNotificationScene for dynamic notification, and button for open sms app.

I've tried to open sms app via url with following orders, but I always get error below:

1. Press Notification on watchOS, which is made of WKNotificationScene (a.k.a. dynamic notification)
  2. watchOS App comes to foreground.
  3. Press button, which executes WKApplication.openSystemURL(_:) to open SMS App
  4. Error occurs.
Failed to open URL sms:01022221111&body=%EB%82%98%EC%A4%91%EC%97%90%20%EC%A0%84%ED%99%94%EB%93%9C%EB%A6%AC%EA%B2%A0%EC%8A%B5%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4.: Error Domain=FBSOpenApplicationServiceErrorDomain Code=1 "The request to open "com.apple.MobileSMS" failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=The request was denied by service delegate (IOSSHLMainWorkspace) for reason: Security ("Entitlement com.apple.springboard.openurlinbackground required to open URLs while backgrounded")., NSLocalizedDescription=The request to open "com.apple.MobileSMS" failed., BSErrorCodeDescription=RequestDenied, NSUnderlyingError=0x176bf6b0 {Error Domain=FBSOpenApplicationErrorDomain Code=3 "Entitlement com.apple.springboard.openurlinbackground required to open URLs while backgrounded." UserInfo={BSErrorCodeDescription=Security, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Entitlement com.apple.springboard.openurlinbackground required to open URLs while backgrounded.}}, FBSOpenApplicationRequestID=0xaecb}
-[SPApplicationDelegate extensionConnection:openSystemURL:]_block_invoke:2386: Attempting to open url sms:01011112222&body=%EB%82%98%EC%A4%91%EC%97%90%20%EC%A0%84%ED%99%94%EB%93%9C%EB%A6%AC%EA%B2%A0%EC%8A%B5%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4. with scheme sms failed: Error Domain=FBSOpenApplicationServiceErrorDomain Code=1 "The request to open "com.apple.MobileSMS" failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=The request was denied by service delegate (IOSSHLMainWorkspace) for reason: Security ("Entitlement com.apple.springboard.openurlinbackground required to open URLs while backgrounded")., NSLocalizedDescription=The request to open "com.apple.MobileSMS" failed., BSErrorCodeDescription=RequestDenied, NSUnderlyingError=0x176bf6b0 {Error Domain=FBSOpenApplicationErrorDomain Code=3 "Entitlement com.apple.springboard.openurlinbackground required to open URLs while backgrounded." UserInfo={BSErrorCodeDescription=Security, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Entitlement com.apple.springboard.openurlinbackground required to open URLs while backgrounded.}}, FBSOpenApplicationRequestID=0xaecb}

I've tried to check WKApplicationState.active before executing WKApplication.openSystemURL(_:), but it always failed.

Does anyone know how to fix it?