Forgot to renew paid agreement

Hey guys,

we just noticed yesterday IAP stopped working and we no longer display our subscriptions on the App Store page.

We unfortunately were not notified on the right account and didn't renew the agreement which right now is in "Verifying" mode. I signed it after it expired.

I was wondering if anyone knew what happens to the existing subscribers? We are worried we are going to lose them all or they are stuck in some pending state? This is the same for any subscription which has to renew today.

At the same time, does anyone know how long it takes apple to review these things? We have already sent 2 support tickets, but it's easter weekend, so I don't know if we need to stay in this crisis mode for another 4 days. :(

Replies

If your developer account status falls to inactive, your app and products will lose availability which only prevents new purchases and renewals. Only existing subscribers that are auto-renewing during this time where your developer account is inactive would be impacted. Their auto-renewal will fail and go into billing retry in case your product becomes available again. So once your developer account is resolved, those subscriptions that failed to auto-renew during the time will recover thereafter.