APNS key download issue

Has anyone had problems downloading a newly created APNS key?

The first key I made downloaded fine. I realised I had made it on the wrong team, so I revoked it, changed team and made a new key. The first time I clicked Download, it said the key had already been downloaded.

I suspected the problem was that I had named it the same as the one I had made in error, so I revoked that new key, and made a new one with a different name, but it still wouldn't download.

Has anyone had this? Any workarounds?

Thx.

Replies

Hello :)

That‘s interesting because I had the exact same issue a few months ago and I haven‘t found a solution for it yet. I can’t remember if I changed anything but it worked for me after I tried it again a few hours later… maybe it just needs some time to really revoke the first key.

I had the same issue today. I created first ever key for my account and got no chance to download it. From first try I received "Auth Key can only be downloaded once. This auth key has already been downloaded.". Then I tried to revoke and create new one and got the same result. What can be wrong with key creating? Can it be some global issue?