Shopify iOS SDK Apple Pay CSR Error: CSR algorithm/size incorrect. Expected: RSA(2048)

Integrating Apple Pay for a Shopify Store via headless ecomm. Shopify on the backend/iOS + visionOS app on the front end. Shopify won't admit that they're at the wrong here BUT they are. The available CSR file from Shopify that you download is not using the encryption method Apple accepts, therefore you have to work some OpenSSL magic on your Mac terminal to create the correct encryption Apple Developer requires. Open Chat GPT 4.0 or later and type in the below, your issue is solved on that front.

"I'm trying to upload a certificate signing request file to create a merchant identity certificate for Apple Pay. I'm getting the following error message from Apple, "CSR algorithm/size incorrect. Expected: RSA(2048)". What does this mean and how do I fix the CSR file? I've uploaded the CSR file for reference."

My issue now is that Shopify gives me an error when attempting to upload the Merchant ID certificate from Apple Developer. Simply stating, "An error occurred while trying to save the certificate."

Anyone else get this far and run into this issue? Thanks