Apple Developer Forums post is not published

■Confirmation
My post on the Apple Developer Forums is not published even though it have been reviewed.
Does any work need to be done at the time of submission or after review in order to be published?

■Background of the question
I posted one on the Apple Developer Forums yesterday.
Immediately after posting, a message saying "It will be published if it passes the review" was displayed on the screen.
This morning, that message disappeared, so I thought the post had been published, but my post was not displayed on the post list screen.
I tried searching for the post title, but it doesn't appear for a while.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 786655022

Are you talking about this thread?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Accepted Answer

Are you talking about this thread?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Dear Apple Support Team,

I have recently completed the payment for my membership account, but I have not received any confirmation or feedback about my account status. This delay is significantly impacting my ongoing project, which relies on the services provided through my membership.

Since I am located outside the US, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, I am unable to reach you via your call support, and my emails have not received a response. Could you please provide an update on the status of my membership account as soon as possible? Your prompt assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Dear Apple Support Team,

I have recently completed the payment for my membership account, but I have not received any confirmation or feedback about my account status. This delay is significantly impacting my ongoing project, which relies on the services provided through my membership.

Since I am located outside the US, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, I am unable to reach you via your call support, and my emails have not received a response. Could you please provide an update on the status of my membership account as soon as possible? Your prompt assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Apple Developer Forums post is not published

Q