App Store Rejection 4.0.0 Design: Preamble (No screenshots)

Hi everyone,

This is my first app and I got rejected for a few reasons but I need help with a specific one.

Guideline 4.0 - Design

Your app offers Sign in with Apple as a login option but does not follow the design and user experience requirements for Sign in with Apple. Specifically:

- Your app requires users to provide their name after using Sign in with Apple. This information is already provided by the Authentication Services framework. 

These requirements provide the consistent experience users expect when using Sign In with Apple to authenticate or log in to an account.

Next Steps

Please revise the Sign in with Apple experience in your app to address the issues we identified above. 

Resources 

- To learn more about App Store design requirements, see App Review Guideline 4 - Design. 
- For an overview of design and formatting recommendations for Sign in with Apple, review the Human Interface Guidelines.

There is no screenshot provided so I have no idea which part of the app to improve and the app is incredibly basic. I've tested the UI with a bunch of people (it's essentially just drop-downs, bottom sheets and a few buttons)

any advice?

Replies

Yes, Apple are telling you that you're asking the user for their name but if they've signed in with Apple their name is already available. So, remove the request for their name.