App crashes when uploading to App Store Connect in Xcode 15.3

My app stops responding during the 'signing scold.app' process while uploading to App Store Connect in Xcode 15.3. What should I do?

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

I've found the reason. If your Bundle name in the Info.plist is not in English, it seems to cause problems during uploading. Try changing the Bundle name to English. It appears to be an issue related to language encoding in Xcode 15.

Replies

I've found the reason. If your Bundle name in the Info.plist is not in English, it seems to cause problems during uploading. Try changing the Bundle name to English. It appears to be an issue related to language encoding in Xcode 15.

To make it easier to follow this conversation, please stick to one thread or the other.

You wrote:

If your Bundle name in the Info.plist is not in English, it seems to cause problems during uploading.

That sounds familiar. Was the app’s original name in Korean?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• Yeah, it was originally in Korean. I want to delete the other threads too, but I'm not sure how to do it.. I'll look up how to delete them.

• I have a same issue: Bundle Name is Korean (Approximately 8 Korean characters). Crashes occur when Distribute app in XCode 15.3, but it was normal in XCode 15.2. Besides that, Bundle Name is shorter character (Approximately 2 Korean characters),Distribute app successfully in XCode 15.3... (: 」∠)

Add a Comment

Regarding deleting threads, see here.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"