Firebase Cloud Messaging : Can't receive token

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to implement Firebase messaging into a new iOS app. I've done everything (add Background Mode and Push Notification capabilities, import my key into FIrebass, ...) as describe in different tutorials that I founded on internet. The fact is that the console doesn't show me a token.. Does someone has an idea ?

Here's my code :

//  pushnotifApp.swift
//  pushnotif
//
//  Created by Thibault COLLIN on 13/05/2024.
//

import SwiftUI
import FirebaseCore
import FirebaseMessaging
import UserNotifications

class AppDelegate: NSObject, UIApplicationDelegate, MessagingDelegate, UNUserNotificationCenterDelegate {
    func application(_ application: UIApplication, didFinishLaunchingWithOptions launchOptions: [UIApplication.LaunchOptionsKey: Any]?) -> Bool {
        print("Application did finish launching")

FirebaseApp.configure()
        Messaging.messaging().delegate = self
        UNUserNotificationCenter.current().delegate = self
        let authOptions: UNAuthorizationOptions = [.alert, .badge, .sound]

UNUserNotificationCenter.current().requestAuthorization(options: authOptions) { (granted, error) in
            if granted {
                print("Notification authorization granted")
                DispatchQueue.main.async {
                    application.registerForRemoteNotifications()
                }
            } else {
                print("Notification authorization denied")
            }
        }
        return true
    }

func messaging(_ messaging: Messaging, didReceiveRegistrationToken fcmToken: String?) {
        print("Firebase registration token received: \(String(describing: fcmToken))")

}

}

@main
struct pushnotifApp: App {
    @UIApplicationDelegateAdaptor(AppDelegate.self) var delegate
    var body: some Scene {
        WindowGroup {
            ContentView()
        }
    }
}

And the console result :

Application did finish launching

10.26.0 - [FirebaseMessaging][I-FCM001000] FIRMessaging Remote Notifications proxy enabled, will swizzle remote notification receiver handlers. If you'd prefer to manually integrate Firebase Messaging, add "FirebaseAppDelegateProxyEnabled" to your Info.plist, and set it to NO. Follow the instructions at:
https://firebase.google.com/docs/cloud-messaging/ios/client#method_swizzling_in_firebase_messaging
to ensure proper integration.

Notification authorization granted

The console output you quoted here actually explains why you are not receiving the token and how to fix it. If you are not certain how to proceed, please contact the support channels of Firebase for assistance.

Firebase Cloud Messaging : Can't receive token

Q