API Key for MapKit not working for Delphi/TMS

I have generated a key for MapKit and it gave me a private key (p8), a Key ID and a MapKit JS key.

I am trying to use MapKit in Delphi TMS FNC Maps but it does not seem to render the maps. The same code works with Google Map Key, but not Apple MapKit.

I was told to use the MapKit JS key in TMS by the vendor, but neither the Key ID or the MapKit JS key worked.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Answered by DTS Engineer in 788650022

I have generated a key for MapKit and it gave me a private key (p8), a Key ID and a MapKit JS key.

How did you do this?

One way to test if your key is valid is to take a simple example and make sure that much works to load the map. There are examples on the Maps Developer website (under Sample Code) that you can copy and paste out and try with your existing key.

If that doesn't work, then there's an issue with your key. Also available on the Maps Developer website is the Create a Token tab so you can create a new token that way, and then run the same test with the simple test app, as well as trying to use that new token in your real environment.

How did you do this?

One way to test if your key is valid is to take a simple example and make sure that much works to load the map. There are examples on the Maps Developer website (under Sample Code) that you can copy and paste out and try with your existing key.

If that doesn't work, then there's an issue with your key. Also available on the Maps Developer website is the Create a Token tab so you can create a new token that way, and then run the same test with the simple test app, as well as trying to use that new token in your real environment.

API Key for MapKit not working for Delphi/TMS

Q