WWDC24 in person event schedule

Hello community, I was selected, on April 4th, to join the in person event of the WWDC24 at Apple Park; I've completed the RSVP process and received a confirmation e-mail saying Apple will be sending the schedule and more details soon. Over a month and a half is passed and I didn't receive any details from them; I also e-mailed for the second time Apple Events, but they're not responding. Is it a problem with my attendance or did anyone of you who has been invited received the schedule or any other related details? Thanks in advance for your response. h

Answered by Forums Product Manager in 789100022

You can find complete event details (available to both in person and online attendees) on the WWDC main page. If you’re a confirmed in-person WWDC participant, login to the events portal to view relevant event information and details.

Participants will also be receiving an email with finalized details and an admission badge in the week prior to WWDC.

Accepted Answer

Hello, everything should be fine, that's also my current status. Last year the developer app was updated about two weeks before WWDC, so there should be an update in the next few days where you can get your badge for the wallet app.

You can find complete event details (available to both in person and online attendees) on the WWDC main page. If you’re a confirmed in-person WWDC participant, login to the events portal to view relevant event information and details.

Participants will also be receiving an email with finalized details and an admission badge in the week prior to WWDC.

WWDC24 in person event schedule

Q