A curiosity question about the most frequent App Store users

Hello, on the App Store I have two simple Safari extensions both for iOS and macOS, one app for iOS for testing and feedback purposes (so, even if it's a complex app, nothing of "serious" for the moment) and one mature and complex app for macOS. The last one is localized for the most important 12 languages, the others one are in english only (but due their simplicity are enough). At this moment they are all free apps.

The point is this one: overall in the macOS app I except a general interest for a mature and very interesting application, but seems that, independently from everything, the only real downloaders and users are the US ones. This is really demoralizing because this app needs to be known, but only the US audience is not enough. Only the 10% of downloaders are generally equally divided between UK, India, Canada, Brazil, China and Japan. So the keywords seem effectively findable.

Is it normal this huge difference? Not-US audience is more suspicious? There is a particular psychology difference between US and other countries?

Ok, probably most macOS users, with a recent hardware (this app require at minimum macOS 12.3 to work), are located in US. But the ratio US:rest of the world seems anyway unbalanced.

Thank you, have patience if my question is dumb.

A curiosity question about the most frequent App Store users

Q