React Native push notifications not working in iOS.

I am trying to set up the push notification for iOS for React Native version 0.71.7. I have done all the setup for this push notification which is mentioned in your git repository. Push notification was working fine for my old version of project 0.67.2. But in this new version, it is not working. Please help me out to solve this problem.

Mechine Configaration :- Mac Os Version:- 14.4.1 Xcode Version:- 15.3 Node Version:- v20.12.0 RN Version:- 0.71.7

Git issue link :- https://github.com/react-native-push-notification/ios/issues/443

Please help me to solve this problem i have been suffering from this problem for a long time after upgrading the React native project version.

The git repository you refer to does not belong to Apple, and we cannot provide assistance with your React project configuration.

Perhaps another developer who has seen this scenario can jump in with a solution here.

Otherwise this is an issue you should investigate on the React Native side, and contact their support resources as necessary.

React Native push notifications not working in iOS.

Q