Showing Recent Errors Only Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

I updated Xcode to 15.4 version.

I keep facing build error: Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code.

I deleted DerivedData and clean Project, etc.. but nothing works.

PhaseScriptExecution Run\ Script /Users/hayat/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-bazfaecuwmifkmalxhomfexvwejn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Runner.build/Debug-iphoneos/Runner.build/Script-5691DA932C169C0C00404F23.sh (in target 'Runner' from project 'Runner')
    /bin/sh -c /Users/hayat/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-bazfaecuwmifkmalxhomfexvwejn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Runner.build/Debug-iphoneos/Runner.build/Script-5691DA932C169C0C00404F23.sh

/bin/sh: /packages/flutter_tools/bin/xcode_backend.sh: No such file or directory
/Users/hayat/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-bazfaecuwmifkmalxhomfexvwejn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Runner.build/Debug-iphoneos/Runner.build/Script-5691DA932C169C0C00404F23.sh: line 3: build: command not found
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Please help me.

/bin/sh: /packages/flutter_tools/bin/xcode_backend.sh: No such file or directory

While someone in the community here may have advice to help you with this, you're more likely to find help for issues with Flutter's tools by bringing up this error in their support channels.

Showing Recent Errors Only Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Q