error: exportArchive: "Runner.app" requires a provisioning profile with the Associated Domains and Push Notifications features.

When I build with Flutter, XCODE returns an error:error: exportArchive: "Runner.app" requires a provisioning profile with the Associated Domains and Push Notifications features.

I use the automatic management signing, and the provisioning profiles include related features. What should I do?

加Q 2099961945 帮你看下

Follow the instructions from Configuring Xcode to request new provisioning profiles for automatic signing to resolve your issue:

Automatic signing lets you quickly provision your apps for development and distribution using the latest entitlements, registered devices, and certificate configurations associated with your bundle ID. In unexpected situations, there may be a system issue or a configuration change that may require you to update your provisioning profile. By default, Xcode will only request a new provisioning profile when it can’t find one locally that satisfies the known requirements. If you need to prompt Xcode to request a new provisioning profile when using automatic signing, follow these steps:

1. Visit the directory of cached provisioning profiles in Xcode at ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/.

2. Optionally, back up these files by copying them to another directory.

3. Remove any unwanted provisioning profiles.

4. Perform another build to your device, app archive, or distribution request in Xcode. This will prompt Xcode to not detect any cached profiles eligible for your app, and automatically request a new provisioning profile.

error: exportArchive: "Runner.app" requires a provisioning profile with the Associated Domains and Push Notifications features.

Q