Provisioning profile failed qualification

Hi, I'm getting the following error while uploading the iOS build from Xcode: Profile doesn't include the com.apple.CommCenter.fine-grained entitlement. when uploading my app to App Store Connect.

The build is getting succeeded but I'm not able to upload it to app store connect.Any help or suggestions will mean a lot. Thanks!

Answered by DTS Engineer in 791975022

The immediate cause of this problem is that, on iOS, all entitlements must be authorised by a provisioning profile, and that’s not happening in this case. See TN3125 Inside Code Signing: Provisioning Profiles for more background on this.

com.apple.CommCenter.fine-grained is not an entitlement that’s generally available to third-party developers. Were you granted permission to use it by someone from Apple? If so, I recommend that you seek help via that channel.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

加Q 2099961945 帮你看下

Accepted Answer

The immediate cause of this problem is that, on iOS, all entitlements must be authorised by a provisioning profile, and that’s not happening in this case. See TN3125 Inside Code Signing: Provisioning Profiles for more background on this.

com.apple.CommCenter.fine-grained is not an entitlement that’s generally available to third-party developers. Were you granted permission to use it by someone from Apple? If so, I recommend that you seek help via that channel.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Provisioning profile failed qualification

Q