Wallet Extension Error

While Implementing Wallet Intent Extension, and after verification

The only message i get is

Cannot Add Card
There are no available cards to add.

Any help here is appreciated.

Hi @Moodz,

To begin investigating this Wallet Extension issue, I'll need more information from you, your app & app extensions, and your device.

Gather Required Data for Troubleshooting Apple Pay In-App Provisioning Issues

To gather the required data for your own debugging as well as reporting issues, please perform the following steps on the test device:

1. Install the Apple Pay and Wallet profiles on your iOS or watchOS device. If the issue occurs on Mac, continue to Step 2.
  2. Reproduce the issue and make a note of the timestamp when the issue occurred, while optionally capturing screenshots or video.
  3. Gather a sysdiagnose on the same iOS or watchOS device, or on macOS.
  4. Create a Feedback Assistant report with the following information:
    1. The bundle IDs
      1. App bundle ID
      2. Non-UI app extension bundle ID (if applicable)
      3. UI app extension bundle ID (if applicable)
    2. The serial number of the device.
      1. For iOS and watchOS: open Settings > General > About (tap and hold to copy).
      2. For macOS, open the Apple () menu > About This Mac > Serial Number.
    3. The SEID (Secure Element Identifier) of the device, represented as a HEX encoded string.
      1. For iOS and watchOS: open Settings > General > About > SEID (tap and hold to copy).
      2. For macOS, open the Apple () menu > About This Mac > System Report > NVMExpress > Serial Number.
    4. The sysdiagnose gathered after reproducing the issue.
    5. The timestamp (including timezone) of when the issue was reproduced.
    6. The type of provisioning failure (e.g., error at Terms & Conditions, error when adding a card, etc.)
    7. The issuer/network/country of the provisioned card (e.g., Mastercard – US)
    8. Last 4 digits of the FPAN
    9. Last 4 digits of the DPAN (if available)
    10. Was this test initiated from the Issuer App? (e.g., yes or no)
    11. Was this test initiated from the Issuer App? (e.g., yes or no)
    12. The type of environment (e.g., E2E certification, sandbox or production)
    13. Screenshots or videos of errors and unexpected behaviors (optional).

Once submitted, please respond with the Feedback ID so I may begin my investigation.

Cheers,

Paris

Wallet Extension Error

Q