doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement.

Hello,I have released macOS version of my game before iOS Version, after releasing macOS version, cannot run & debug my game on Xcode

getting error ; Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: com.codepad.motorush" doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement.

please take a look to screenshot view.

Answered by Developer Tools Engineer in 791778022

Check if you’ve added the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement to your entitlements file. This is a macOS only entitlement, so you won’t be able to get an iOS provisioning profile that includes it. You don’t need to put this entitlement in your entitlements file, because Xcode will automatically sign your app with the right value when you build with a provisioning profile.

加q 2099961945帮你看下

Accepted Answer

Check if you’ve added the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement to your entitlements file. This is a macOS only entitlement, so you won’t be able to get an iOS provisioning profile that includes it. You don’t need to put this entitlement in your entitlements file, because Xcode will automatically sign your app with the right value when you build with a provisioning profile.

doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement.

Q