Issue with localizable.strings file not found during archiving

I'm encountering the following error while attempting to archive my app:

unable to read input file: fopen({~}/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/{project name}-gxaapsrbutxnmwderhyslgnfznrl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/{project name}/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/{project name}.build/Release-iphoneos/{project name}.build.lproj/Localizable.strings, rb): No such file or directory (2) (in target '{project name}' from project '{project name}')

I've anonymized {project name} and {~} in the path for privacy reasons.

It seems like the error pertains to not finding the localizable.strings file. Prior to encountering this error, I made the following modifications:

1. Originally, my project used the legacy localizable.strings for localization, but I recently switched to using a string catalog.

2. I added 8 additional languages alongside the existing Base, English, and Korean.

3. I'm writing into the new Localizable.xcstrings file using some python scripts. When I open it in Xcode after pasting, all rows appear correctly.

This error occasionally occurred even when I 'run' the app, but clearing derived data and cleaning the build folder resolved it temporarily. However this error happens always when I try to 'archieve' this.

Despite copying the project due to difficulty resolving the issue within the project itself, I'm still encountering the same problem.

Below are the Build Setting and Build Phases configurations:

Build Phases > Compile Sources and Link Binary with Libraries do not include localizable.strings. Build Settings > Localization is set to "Yes" for all.

I've tried various methods found online without success, and similar cases are scarce. Please help me resolve this issue.

Hello, could you file a Feedback report for this issue.

The most helpful thing to attach would be a small sample project that has this issue.

Issue with localizable.strings file not found during archiving

Q