Stuck with ios18 Beta 1, not releasing storage?

I usually manage very well with my iPhone 15, 128GB but for the first time whats app told me my memory was almost full. I backed up my photos and videos and delete them, old stuff from whats app and clear some space.

When I got to see my storage it was full like 70% by system data. I know there is always this problem where "system data" takes a lot of space. But I have never seen so much. I restarted my iPhone and that made 40GB free.

So I went to see if there was some Beta updates and there was, Beta 2. Im trying to update to see if this fix the problem, but every time I try. The system tells me that I don't have enough space for the download. Even when I just saw 40GB free and the download is 6.9GB.

If I go back to se my Storage, is full again all the 40GB are gone, until I restart my phone and go through the same process where I see 40GB of space and then the 6.9GB download can't be made and when I go again there is no space.

I tried to update it with my computer but my computer don't offer me the Beta 2 option and tells that my phone is with the last version.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

PS. My computer has been telling me all last week that theres a new software update for my phone to be connected to my mac (not saying what or anything specific) when I try to update it always fails. (like 5 or 6 times).

Anybody ? mi phone is dying now, its turning off randomly.

Stuck with ios18 Beta 1, not releasing storage?

Q