Spam rejection for pushing our app which is identical to our other app made by third party supplier

We have built an app for our chain of Pilates studios that was rejected (for spam) and I understand and even agree with the reason it was rejected. It is an exact copy of an existing app.

We were using an all-in-one gym management platform for almost 2 years and now we are moving off it. We have built our own solution. As part of their solution, they created an app developer account on our behalf (that I do not have access to) in our name and push apps there. This is the app store link of our existing app

They have agreed to take down this app when we migrate on July 23rd. The problem is that I need our app to be approved now (so that I can test it and get our product and launch ready). People only install the app when we email them a link so it's ok from a user perspective to have both live. And it's not possible to take the existing app down now as the members are using it until that date.

So my question is "how best to handle this?"

I think if Apple understood the context - maybe they would ask me to prove we are legit or provide some documents or otherwise validate that we are who we say we are, but would be ok with it? Is that true?

Has anyone been in this situation before? Anyone got a strategy that works? Can anyone help me directly?

I am in a business critical moment - and I understand Apple reviewers are making a logical decision and protecting all of us from piracy here - yet the thing we are doing is legit and I don't know how to approach this...

thanks, Patrick

Thank you for your post. We're investigating this issue currently. A representative from App Review will contact you shortly to provide further assistance. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Spam rejection for pushing our app which is identical to our other app made by third party supplier

Q