"account not in this store" error when testing inApp purchase

I've already done my test on development signed app locally, all in-app purchase runs well with sandbox tester Apple ID.

Errors happens when make a purchase in distribution app from TestFlight.

Detail Info:

• in Apple Store connect , make app available to China
  • Electron project, packaging by electron builder using distribution sign
  • upload to TestFlight, invite myself to test
  • using my Apple ID(not the sandbox tester) to login and purchase
  • dialog appears and said "Account not in this store"
  • VPN is off
  • Apple Store shows Chinese language and Chinese apps, not llikely to be u.s. store

I'm suspecting that:

1. Maybe shouldn't use my developer Apple ID to run TestFlight test?
  2. TestFlight locked app to be in u.s. store ?

We have been struggling with a similar problem for 6 weeks. Our beta testers cannot do IAP eCommerce if they are NOT in the US.

I thin that your theory #2 is correct. This is likely a bug and an Apple DBA or coder will need to fix it. See our submission here:

eCommerce for testflight users outside US fails

Same problem here. Completely stuck.

I've sent a TSI in, asking DTS engineers to respond. No idea whether they will.

Hello all!

Please file tickets via https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/, include a TestFlight invitation URL, and post FB# ticket numbers here.

I have the same problem now.

The TestFlight app has the same problem, and the AppStore app does not have a Region issue.

(see https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/759989) We have been in contact with Apple about this bug for months and very little response and no movement forward. Here is what I send our contact this morning:

Apple,

What is going on with this eCommerce bug in the testflight sandbox?

Again restating, Beta testers OUTSIDE THE US for our app GeoShred Studio are unable to do testflight sandbox eCommerce. The eCommerce flow believes that they are in the US Store and throws up an error dialog. The “Change Stores” button on the dialog fails. |

We believe that there is a bug in the eCommerce flow where part of the flow is NOT looking at the region setting and is assuming that the machine is in the US.

This bug has blocked us for over 2 months. At this point there are 13 other developers in the developer forum reporting the same bug.

This is clearly a bug and is blocking our beta testers from giving us beta feedback. Given that testflight fails we have no confidence that production will work. Shipping “blind” with eCommerce failing would do harm to our business.

We have provided all data that has been requested. We have provided a public link to GeoShred Studio so that a DRI outside the US can reproduce the problem.

When I ran Liquid Audio/Digital Media with Walmart as my primary customer, eCommerce was mission critical. If there was an eCommerce bug we would get all stakeholders in a “sunrise room” and work until it was solved. I’m struggling to understand how a 3 trillion dollar company can let an eCommerce issue slide for months.

PLEASE RESPOND TO US WE, NEED APPLE TO FIX THIS BUG.

"account not in this store" error when testing inApp purchase

Q