App review 4.3 Design Spam Reject

Hello, I just uploaded my games to apple , and apple is still give me the reason 4.3 design spam for the rejection. I want to mention that my games have unique features from other car simulator games , I have a taxi simulator that have a communication with client feature and a company manager feature. Also I want to mention that I’ve tried to send a lot of review replys and apple contact appeals trying to tell they that my games is different than the others but nothing it gives me the same reasons. So , do you have any ideas that I can do to finally make my games available on apple App Store ? thank you!

same thing with me, ive already made all the changes and i have followed all the guidelines but everytime i re submit its like its not getting reviewed at all, just automatic rejection even when i have made changes. ive also asked them questions and replies on their feedback app review thread , but they dont even respond, they just give an automated response ,"Hi the issues we previously identified still need your attention" like yeah i already did attend to it, but nothing, still the same over and over. ive already submitted an appeal but so far nothing , zero , apple isnt even responding

App review 4.3 Design Spam Reject

Q