Unable to add app to app store connect review when built from developer beta

I am using the developer beta, and I made some simple code changes to my app. The changes do not include any new beta features. I am blocked from posting my update on the app store because of the following error.

Error: Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: New apps and app updates must be built with the latest public (GM) versions of Xcode, and the iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren't allowed. Learn More This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

This has been discussed extensively in the past: https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/740853

And I already comtacted Apple Developer Support and received a generic response that did not address my issue at all.

Response from support:

Thank you for contacting App Review Support.

We greatly appreciate the efforts of developers who help us discover and isolate bugs within our products.

Learn more about system requirements and options to submit bug reports by using Feedback Assistant

Using the native Feedback Assistant for iOS and Mac, or the Feedback Assistant website, you can submit bug reports and enhancement requests directly into our database and check the status of your submitted reports. Since the Feedback Assistant app automatically attaches a sysdiagnose for each bug, we recommend submitting bug reports directly from the app on your iOS device or Mac.

You must be registered as an Apple Developer to use Feedback Assistant. If you have not already done this, go to our registration page.

If you need a workaround for a development issue you're experiencing or need code-level assistance for Apple frameworks, APIs, and tools, submit a Technical Support Incident.

I hope this information serves to address your concerns. If you need to contact us about this issue, your case number for reference is XXXXXXXX.

This issue is blocking me from pushing a desperately needed fix to my app.

Are you using developer beta on iPhone ? if yes then I think you will also have to use the developer beta or public beta of latest Xcode which means you need to have the developer / public beta of macOS for that Xcode to install.

Unable to add app to app store connect review when built from developer beta

Q