PacketLogger not logging packets on a MacBook.

I am a developer working on macOS Sonoma version 14.5 using a MacBook Pro with an M3 Pro chip. I have been trying to utilize PacketLogger, included with Xcode 15.4 extensions, to monitor Bluetooth traffic between my MacBook and my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones.

Issue Description: Despite my device being correctly paired and connected, PacketLogger does not display any Bluetooth packet data. The expected Bluetooth packets are not shown in the PacketLogger interface, even when no filters are applied, and PacketLogger settings are configured to capture all traffic.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

•	I have ensured all PacketLogger filters are deactivated to capture all types of Bluetooth traffic.
•	I have started the PacketLogger before connecting my Bluetooth devices to capture the initial exchanges.
•	Reinstallation of PacketLogger and verification of Bluetooth module functionality have been performed, with no resolution to the issue.

Request for Assistance: Could you provide guidance or troubleshooting steps that might address this issue? Are there known compatibility issues with PacketLogger on macOS Sonoma or with the MacBook Pro M3 Pro model that might affect its functionality? Any specific settings or configurations that I might be overlooking would also be greatly appreciated.

I can provide additional information, including screenshots of my PacketLogger settings and logs, upon request. Your assistance in resolving this issue would be invaluable.

Same here: Sonoma 14.5 on a Mac15,6. I'm trying to inspect bluetooth packets of a Logitech MX Anywhere 3. Currently, I'm trying the steps provided by "Bug Reporter Logging Instructions and Profiles" on https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/?name=bluetooth. Reporting back when finished

Hm... The Profile doesn't enable logging with PackatLogger, either... Also, when installing the mobileconfig in System Settings, it reports being designated for "Bluetooth Logging for iOS". Could someone at Apple please verify, if this is causing us trouble here?

PacketLogger not logging packets on a MacBook.

Q