The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account must match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution.

We got this very confusing reply from apple review:

Hello,

The issues we previously identified still need your attention.

If you have any questions, we are here to help. Reply to this message in App Store Connect and let us know.

Review Environment

Submission ID: b7a0958d-5ba3-49c4-8ae0-d16051d8905b Review date: July 15, 2024 Version reviewed: 1.0.0

Guideline 3.2.1(viii) - Business - Other Business Model Issues - Acceptable

Your app provides loan services but does not meet all the requirements for apps providing these services. See below for additional information.

These requirements give App Store users confidence that apps offering financial services are qualified to provide these services and will responsibly manage their data.

Next Steps

It would be appropriate to make the following changes to comply with the App Store requirements:

• The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account must match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution.

Resources

• Learn more about requirements for acceptable business models in App Review Guideline 3.2.1.

Support

• Reply to this message in your preferred language if you need assistance. If you need additional support, use the Contact Us module.
  • Consult with fellow developers and Apple engineers on the Apple Developer Forums.
  • Help improve the review process or identify a need for clarity in our policies by suggesting guideline changes.

But

• Our company name is DXC CAPITAL, S.A. DE C.V. SOFOM, E.N.R.

Our official website is https://dxc-capital.mx and the domain we are using is dxc-capital.mx

• The email address of the Apple Developer Program account displayed in the Email preferences and Membership details section of https://developer.apple.com/account is dxc-capital.mx, and the member name is DXC CAPITAL, S.A. DE C.V. SOFOM, E.N.R.

• The email address of the account holder displayed on the "user and access" page is also dxc-capital.mx

The email address used in all descriptions we provide is dxc-capital.mx

So I'm very confused that what is "The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account" and what is "match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution"?

The Apple Review Team wouldn't answer any of my questions, what they did is give me lots of policy urls which are impossible to locate useful information, how should I solve this problem?

If you disagree with the outcome of our review, you may consider submitting an appeal to the App Review Board.When filing your appeal, make sure to:

• Provide specific reasons why you believe your app complies with the App Store Review Guidelines.
  • Submit only one appeal per rejection.
  • Respond to any requests for additional information before submitting an appeal.

The App Review Board will contact you directly as soon as they've completed their investigation.

Hi dxc2024 I just got the same problem still not know what to do next. Did your problem solved? Please update in case of further info. thanks

The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account must match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution.

Q