Developer Device Takeover

Legit Developers, I am in need of your help!

my devices and various apple id's and devices including 2 iPhones, 3 MACS, and 1 iPad have been taken over by a rogue developer, all devices have a developer certificate along with various certs that apple support have confirmed are not part of the standard apple system root certificate store, several certs are persistent including CFnetwork and Network configuration.

iPhones all have the option for developer beta iOS 17 and 18 under my Apple ID in which I never authorized or enrolled in.

additionally iPhone also has CFnetwork and network cfg certs and private framework bundles which are unauthorized and configuring DNS and IP addresses that are not carrier defaults for AT&T and Verizon.

Apple has been no help at all and am entering pre- litigation for breaching my right to privacy, civil rights, human rights, data security rights etc.... 3rd party forensics and apple have confirmed KEXT configs, MDM, APNS, Appkit, SOUS update Daemon, mobile assetts V2,Mobile Core Services bundles in private FW's, and several bluetooth and USB configs that I can't specifically recall along with other activities typically only afforded to developers in a closed and controlled test environment

it sucks that a few creeper developers are using developer tech to commit crimes, stalk, harass etc

any help would be amazing

An awful lot of word salad going on here.

Why not just change the passwords for your Apple IDs? Do you have physical access to the devices? Delete the certificates. Wipe the devices if you have to.

There's no way a certificate would survive a wipe.

Besides, the Developer Forums aren't the place for your issue.

Developer Device Takeover

Q