Severe Lag on MacBook Air Due to 'CursorUIViewService' Not Responding

Hello Everyone, I want to seek a solution here for an issue I mentioned on https://discussions.apple.com/thread/255668660?sortBy=best because Apple Support said I could get a faster response. I've also submitted the issue to Apple Support, and they said it's currently with an Apple Engineer, but things are moving a bit slowly there. I'm writing the similar explanation I wrote on the discussion forum here as well. It's been months, and I hope we can get a result here:

Here is the problem

I've noticed that the "CursorUIViewService" process in Activity Monitor is becoming 'not responding' and causing significant lag on my MacBook Air (M3), especially when typing and switching between upper and lower case letters. It appears this process also controls the blue caps-lock indicator, which stops working when the process is unresponsive. This issue seems to cause the lag, and currently, it is using about 170MB of RAM. Isn't it interesting?

Additionally, the "com.apple.hiservices-xpcservice" process also becomes unresponsive , though it usually doesn't exceed 3.5MB of RAM. Actually, this process becomes 'not responding' much more frequently compared to the CursorUIViewService process. However, to tell the truth, I can't see a performance problem when com.apple.hiservice-xpcservice process becomes 'not responding', but the possibility that it might be related to CursorUIViewService pushed me to research this issue as well. I can see that there have been complaints about this process for years, but it seems no solution is being produced.

By the way, I've tried everything. I did a clean install, ran diagnostics, performed first aid, and still encountered the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or found a solution? Thank you!

Severe Lag on MacBook Air Due to 'CursorUIViewService' Not Responding

Q