AppTrackingTransparency and Google consent management platform

Hello, I show Google AdMob ads in my app so I needed to add Google consent management platform prompt provided by Google (documentation can be found here https://support.google.com/admob/answer/13554116). But at the same time, Apple wants me to use their prompt using the AppTrackingTransparency framework and remove the "custom" one (one from Google). Does anyone know how I could resolve that? Is the only way to resolve that to show a prompt using the AppTrackingTransparency framework first and once a user accepts that, show the one from Google CMP? Apple rejected my app update because of this, giving the following reason: "The app does not use App Tracking Transparency to request the user's permission before collecting data used to track them. Instead, the app displays a custom prompt that requests the user to allow tracking. Apps need to receive the user’s permission through the AppTrackingTransparency framework before collecting data used to track them. Requesting permission with a custom prompt is not appropriate.".

AppTrackingTransparency and Google consent management platform

Q