TestFlight invite emails not being sent?

When adding new TestFlight users, they are not receiving the email invite. I have had them check junk mail and/or other filtering software. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of JeffMercure Down vote post of JeffMercure
74k views
  • On the off chance this helps anyone - I was having the same problem but it turned out it was because I'd created a rule in Outlook (Office365) to delete messages from "App Store Connect", as at one point I was receiving a lot of noise when we had issues with our app store uploads. Test Flight invitations come from the same email address (noreply at email dot apple dot com) so these were automatically getting deleted too, and didn't show up even when I searched using the local Outlook client. Finally thought to try searching with the web client and sure enough, they were sitting in the Deleted folder.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue. I had to keep deleting and re-adding users. After a few rounds of deleting and re-adding they finally received the email.

Hello,

it works when you use safari.

Good luck

It works using Safari.

I figured it out by reading the others answers.

When you select the goup there is two tab "Testers" & "Builds", make sure that in the "builds" tab you've selected the build that the testers will test (sorry for lots of test word), after doing that all testers have received the invitation email.
Special thanks for the others answers that helped me, I've not read all of them but they helped.

You seem like an active developer...

As of yesterday, I have been unable to add names to my Beta Test group in the TestFlight section of AppStore Connect (renamed from iTunes connect). I have raised a bug report and a support ticket, but would like to hear from other developers if they are having the same issue.

I only have five beta testers at present but when I go to add a new one I see "0 of 9,995 Available" and I am unable to add new names because the Add button is greyed out.

Are you seeing the same?

Yeah, same for me

Does anyone now when Apple allows more "Testers" to TestFlight?

Hello,

Im new to apple development and app tunes connect. I am an admin and i tried to add new users (as admins) using my company's domain. The invitation emails are somehow not being delivered to emails from my company's domain but are getting delivered to Gmail accounts. is this expected ? Or is there anything im missing ?

I need invintaton code

In my case it was showing that the user had already installed a really old version of the app. I had to go ahead and remove the user from testflight, then re-add them and all was good.

The invitation email is still broken in App Store Connect. Is there any plan to fix it so we can run Alpha Testing program?

select the user using the checkbox on the left, a 'reinvite' button appears... click it and this time the user will receive a mail instantly...