App Store Server Notifications: Transaction Information Updates in Resent Notifications

Hello, I have a question about server notifications. Let's say a user purchases a consumable item in-app. After successful payment, App Store sends a ONE_TIME_CHARGE notification to my server (assuming ONE_TIME_CHARGE is currently applicable in the production environment). This ONE_TIME_CHARGE notification contains detailed transaction information.

If my server receives the ONE_TIME_CHARGE notification but fails to process it successfully, responding with an HTTP status code of 500, the App Store server will resend the ONE_TIME_CHARGE notification to my server after 1 hour.

Suppose during this 1-hour interval, the user requests a refund and App Store approves the refund request. Will the transaction information in the next ONE_TIME_CHARGE notification sent by App Store to my server change? Will it be the same as the data in the first notification sent by App Store, or will it use the most up-to-date values?

App Store Server Notifications: Transaction Information Updates in Resent Notifications

Q