First submission stuck in "Waiting for Review" for 10 days — no status change

Hello,

Our app has been in "Waiting for Review" since August 18, 2026 at 6:51 PM, and has never entered "In Review." It has now been 10 days.

  • Apple ID: 6768989011
  • Version: 1.0
  • Platform: iOS
  • Submitted: August 18, 2026
  • Current Status: Waiting for Review

I have already confirmed the following on our side:

  • No messages or requests for additional information in Resolution Center
  • Agreements, Tax, and Banking are all Active
  • Age Rating questionnaire and Export Compliance are complete
  • App Review Information includes demo credentials and detailed review notes
  • No in-app purchases pending review

I understand review times can vary, and I can see from recent posts in this forum that other developers are experiencing similar delays with first submissions. Could someone from the App Review team please check whether this submission is progressing normally, or escalate it if necessary?

Thank you for your time.

did they review it yet ? I did submit my first App in August 23 2026 and still nothing

Lately typical times are anything from 1-4 weeks to clear the process. I'm sorry to say you likely won't hear anything until the review progresses.

First submission stuck in "Waiting for Review" for 10 days — no status change
 
 
Q