DSA trader phone verification: SMS never arrives on South African numbers — launch blocked (Case ID: 102972183599)

Good day!

I'm an individual developer in South Africa completing the EU Digital Services Act trader requirements (Business → Agreements → Compliance). The email verification code arrives every time. The phone verification code never arrives, by SMS or by call, on two different South African mobile numbers, both of which receive SMS normally from other senders. Tried Safari, Firefox private browsing and other browsers.

I requested manual verification and opened support case 102972183599 on 22 September.

I would like to launch in all regions at once, so this has to be done before I can launch.

If this cannot be done online, I've heard of others providing a sworn affidavit signed by a Commissioner of Oaths confirming my name, address, email and phone number, plus proof of address. Could someone from Apple advise how to complete this manual verification, if needed?

DSA trader phone verification: SMS never arrives on South African numbers — launch blocked (Case ID: 102972183599)
 
 
Q