Account suspended under DPLA 14.8(a) – compliance documents provided over a week ago

My Individual Developer account (Team ID: SU8NVE3Z6C) has been suspended due to an automated compliance check regarding digital assets, citing Sections 14.8(a) and 2.8 of the DPLA.

I have a clean 13-year track record on the App Store. On September 23, immediately after receiving the automated notice, I submitted all requested documentary evidence directly to provider_review. I provided my official residence documents and description of my apps. They do not involve custody, exchange, trading, or transmission of digital assets, nor do they violate any applicable laws.

It has now been over a week since I submitted the full documentation. My entire portfolio of apps remains removed from the App Store. This prolonged downtime is causing severe ongoing financial loss and severely disrupting the experience for my active subscribers.

Could an Apple Community Specialist or a senior support engineer please help escalate this review? I have provided everything asked of me and urgently need my account access restored.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Account suspended under DPLA 14.8(a) – compliance documents provided over a week ago
 
 
Q