I can't write on Run view on Swift Playground

Hi there! I'm pretty new in coding. Right now I'm just vibe coding, trying to understand what happens and how does this works.

I made a simple app in Swift Playground on my iPad Mini A17 Pro, and everything works good so far when I tap the Play (Run) button, except text input: every text field only shows the blinking cursor and let me paste, but the virtual keyboard don't appear, and even connecting a physical keyboard has no better outcome.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

What version of the Swift Playground app are you running? And on what version of iPadOS?

ps For hints and tips on how to use the forums effectively, see Quinn’s Top Ten DevForums Tips.

Share and Enjoy
—
Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I can't write on Run view on Swift Playground
 
 
Q